As part of our offer of services, we collect certain personal data to facilitate communication with you and to provide the best services.
- use and
- data exchange and cookies collected by or for you.
- personal computer,
- mobile device or
- of any other technology or device.
For the purposes of this policy, the owner is Mr. Zambetakis Stavros (Zak SA) based in Sindos Thessaloniki, 8th km. Thessaloniki – Athens, Postal Code: 57400 (Reg.No.: 999720624, Tax Office: F.A.E. Thessaloniki). For any questions, please contact ZAK A.E. at email@example.com.
Categories and uses of the data we collect
|Purpose of data processing||Personal Data||Possible consequences of failure to provide personal data||Legal Basis of Processing|
|Verification of identity and contact information||Personal Identifiers, Financial Information, Login Information||Suspension / account closure. Non-availability of connection||Legal obligation|
|Informational communications, newsletters and campaigns||Personal IDs, contact information||Unable to receive newsletters and marketing campaigns||Consent|
|Questions, complaints & troubleshooting||Personal IDs, contact information, customer activity, login information, financial information||Legitimate Interest (Best Customer Service and Troubleshooting)|
|Promotions||Personal IDs, contact information||Non-availability of related supply, promotional energy, etc.||Consent|
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not assign, disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner different from that described in this Policy. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, to apply our terms and conditions or to protect our rights, property and safety, our customers or third parties.
- To work with law enforcement agencies to enforce laws and to investigate and prosecute illegal activities such as frauds. We reserve the right to disclose any information relating to you to law enforcement agencies and other competent bodies that, in our estimation, is necessary or related to any fraud investigation or other illegal activity.
In particular, these principles are:
- Anti-money laundering agencies
- Terrorism Finance Organizations
- Law enforcement agencies in the countries we are active in
This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations (eg banks, credit institutions) inside or outside the EU for fraud protection and credit risk mitigation purposes. These entities can then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such violation in accordance with their procedures.
Finally, we reserve the right to disclose specific personal information to third parties / independent service providers, agents or independent contractors:
- that help us keep our site and
- provided by other management services (including, but not limited to, the processing of orders, customer service, data retention and analysis, customer communication on our behalf, and the collection of information for the submission of tenders and other promotions, selection of winners and award prizes).
We seek to ensure that these third-party / independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services for which they are contractually committed. We also create contracts with these third parties which oblige them to comply with the data protection standards required by law and use the data only for the purposes for which they were transmitted.
In order to achieve the goals of current policy, the following third parties, located in the European Union, may receive your data:
- Payment Providers
- Prevention and suppression of activities related to money laundering and terrorist financing and anti-fraud services
- Platform Providers
- Service Providers
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties outside the European Union in countries where there is no appropriate data protection regime. However, should such data transfer be necessary, we will take all possible measures to ensure that your data is dealt with safely as well as within the EU / EEA and in accordance with this Policy and applicable law. In addition, we will update the current Policy in order to cover cross-border data transfer and related safeguards for your privacy.
Data retention period
It is our policy to maintain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with data minimization and storage limitation principles. For all of the following reasons, your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after our customer relationship expires.
Additionally, we align the retention of your data with possible variations resulting from the exercise of your privacy rights (you can get information in the Update Information section).
In some cases, certain personal information may be retained beyond that time due to possible legal obligations, legitimate interests, etc. Such cases are likely issues related to:
- Money laundering
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Any other legal issues
Rights of protection of personal data
At any point, while retaining or processing your data, you retain the following rights, and you can also submit the relevant requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Access: You have the right to access the personal data we hold for you
- Correct: You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data that we maintain for you.
- Delete: You may request to delete the data we hold for you from our records and we are obliged to satisfy your request in specific cases.
- Restrict of processing: You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be limited, and we are obliged to satisfy this request when certain conditions are met.
- Request data portability: You have the right to request that the data we hold for you be transferred to another organization.
- Counterfeit: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, subject to certain conditions.
- Withdrawal of consent: where the legal basis for your data processing as specified in the “Categories and uses of the data we collect” section of this Policy is “Consent”, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in writing to email@example.com, without this negating the legitimacy of the processing, which preceded the revocation and was based on prior consent.
We will evaluate your request and we will respond to you as soon as possible and in any case within one month of submission:
- request approval,
- partial approval of a request,
- rejection of a request
In the event that ZAK SA reject your request for the abovementioned Data Protection Rights, we will communicate the reasons for your rejection. You have the right to file a complaint directly with the regulator.
We reserve the right to reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical efforts or have disproportionate technical consequences, jeopardize the privacy of others or are impossible to implement.
Updating your personal information
If you are a registered site user by signing in to your account and using the tools provided to process this information, you can, except in exceptional circumstances:
- update or
- delete some personal information.
However, some of the elements necessary for checking the eligibility can not be deleted.
You can obtain a copy of your personal information by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, you will need to prove your identity to receive the appropriate copies. You should provide the appropriate information for your identification and other relevant information to help us fulfill your request. If you want to close your account, you can contact Customer Service. If you wish to close your account, this could also be done via email at email@example.com. We have to comply with such requests unless there is a valid reason not to delete your data.
Your data protection is extremely important for ZAK SA and we are constantly trying to provide all possible safeguards for:
- the storage of your personal data,
- limiting unauthorized access and / or potential changes.
These means include information security measures in line with current best practices to protect the privacy of our customers. These measures include technical and procedural actions and follow-up and tracing actions aimed at:
- to secure data from misuse,
- unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
The security and privacy of your personal data and account is our top priority. We take the necessary measures and following the most advanced methods of protection for their preservation. Your personal information will not be used at any time for purposes other than those required for:
- the proper operation of the website,
- of the products and services we provide.
In any case, access to them, on our part, is carried out exclusively by authorized personnel and is fully controlled.
Our company regularly checks the proper operation of security mechanisms. We apply an SSL Security Certificate that validates the best practices we adopt to encrypt data. We use the SSL / TLS template that encrypts user data before it is sent from its computer when a user:
- signs up,
- signs in,
- makes payments or
- sends us sensitive information.
In this way, data can only be decrypted by NetGraphics servers.
The web pages that the user browses are encrypted by NetGraphics servers. This way they can be decrypted only by the user’s computer. Indicatively, browsers like Chrome, Firefox, or Opera encrypt are AES-256 bits. Our servers will not accept links from browsers that do not meet the minimum 128-bit encryption security requirement. The security of the pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock in the browser. Internet Explorer users can double-click on the Properties option and confirm the use of the TLS protocol accordingly.
If you believe that you have identified a potential security vulnerability in any of the pages, services / products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of this information along with the email in which we could contact you for more information.
Internet Protocol Address (IP)
When you visit the site, your device’s IP address and browser settings are entered. The IP address is a unique address used by the devices:
- to be recognized and
- to communicate with each other on a computer network.
Browser settings may include:
- the type of browser you are using,
- browser language and
- the time zone.
We collect this information so we can tailor your experience and locate your device in the following cases:
- misuse or
- illegal actions.
We strive to review and keep up-to-date this Policy. In this way:
- we comply with legal and regulatory requirements and
- we also provide optimal protection for your personal data.
Any updates will be communicated to you via the current web site.
If at any time you believe we are not complying with the provisions set forth in this Policy or any other data protection related issue, please contact us via email at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files with information that a website stores on a user’s computer. The cookies are stored by the web server. Every time the user connects to the site, the latter retrieves that information and provides the user with relevant services. A typical example of such information is the user’s preferences on a website, as stated by the user’s choices on the site (eg selecting specific “buttons”, searches, ads, etc.).
The installation of “cookies” is only allowed with the consent of the user and after appropriate updating.
While browsing the site, cookies from third party services may be stored on your computer such as:
- For statistical purposes about traffic and site analytics,
- means of social networking or other forms of internet marketing and website promotion (facebook, twitter, instagram, flickr, pinderest, google +, skype, linkedin, etc.)
- corporate video playback (youtube, vimeo, etc.)
- sitemap service by map (google maps, foursquare, etc.)
- information, corporate, financial, statistical or other (pdf, excel, word, txt, etc.).
None of the cookies on the site is necessary for its operation; you can disable cookies from your browser settings. For more information on disabling cookies, visit your browser’s official website.
The copyright of the Content (e.g., programs, information, data) and the Services of the site zak.shoes that are entered into the Network are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
Anything is prohibited:
- creation of derivative work or
- misleading the public about their real provider of Website Content.
Only after prior written permission from ZAK S.A. or any other copyright holder is permitted to:
- broadcast or
- use the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
The zak.shoes website provides the content, products and services available through the site “as they are”. For example, information, names, pictures, illustrations. In no event will the zak.shoes site be liable for any legal or civil and / or criminal claims. Neither for any damage (positive, special or incidental), which, but not limited to, alternatively and / or cumulatively consists of:
- loss of profits,
- data loss,
- loss of earnings,
- financial satisfaction, etc. by visitors to the website or third parties due to a related cause:
- with or without function and / or
- the use of the website and / or
- inability to provide services and / or
- information made available by him and / or
- from any unauthorized third party interventions in products and / or
- services and / or
- information available through it.
The use of the website must be done for lawful purposes only and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to:
- the law,
- good morals and
- these terms, and
- not to perform any acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or jeopardize the provision of the services of ZAK S.A.
This site may contain references to third-party sites. ZAK S.A. is not responsible for the content of these pages and for any damage resulting from their use. The visitor has access to these on his own responsibility.
The ZAK S.A. website makes every effort to ensure the smooth operation of this website. However, it does not guarantee that the functions of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or free of viruses or other similar elements.
The ZAK SA website reserves the right to:
The names, icons, logos and distinctive features that represent ZAK S.A. or third parties and their products or services, are exclusive trademarks of ZAK S.A. or third parties protected by the relevant trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
The visit of the website implies the unconditional acceptance of the above terms while using the services of ZAK S.A.